- There is Euclid Ave. street parking along the both sides that is free for up to one hour right out side the store.
- There are 3 surface lots across from the Arcades on Prospect (2 “Arena Stadium Parking” lots and 1 called the “East 4th Surface” lot), and another small surface lot on E.4thand Prospect (next to Harry Buffalo).
- Parking ranges from about $2.50 for every 15 minutes to about $10 as a daily max.
- There is also parking in the surface lot across from City Tap (on Prospect – the lot is on the same side of the street as the Arcades).
- There’s a parking lot under the hotel that is above the Arcades, too, but we would venture to bet that parking is the most expensive of all these options.
- If you’re looking for cheaper options, we recommend street parking by CSU, or somewhere in the campus district area, and taking the Healthline down.
- We're right off the east 6th street Healthline stop, and a quick walk from the Rapid station at Tower City too!
Lots of holiday bustling is underway!...with questions, please send an email to: email@example.com